For decades, neon signs have helped businesses stand out. They’re still effective, even though you would think they would have lost their novelty. Today’s post focuses on 8 benefits that neon signs offer business owners.
- High visibility. A LED neon sign is a great addition to any business front. It will increase your visibility by being luminous and eye-catching. Installing a neon sign can instantly improve your impressions on busy streets full of fierce competitors since our eyes naturally gravitate to light and color. For small businesses, neon signage can be a great way to announce your arrival.
- The freedom to design. The great thing about neon signage is the possibility to customize it. This medium offers a wide range of options for logo design. Starter packs can be used by businesses to create neon signs of almost any size and color. If it’s not possible to do it in-house we will help you find someone who can. Don’t settle with stock images.
- Nighttime functionality. Businesses can now operate at night thanks to LED neon signs. While you can install additional lighting to light up your existing signage, upgrading to neon is typically more cost-effective in terms of both installation and upkeep.
- The cost of running is low and the energy consumption is low. The fifth most abundant chemical element is neon, after hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and helium. It is not surprising that neon signage is so inexpensive due to its mass abundance. Because they do not have a filament, they operate cool to the touch and don’t lose much electricity. Because they are so long-lasting, light bulbs can be replaced easily. If you use the neon sign all day, it will cost you only 20 cents. You should also consider that an average toaster uses 900 Watts. This is 10x more than your business’s lifeblood!
- It has a wide operating range. The LED neon signs are extremely durable. This means that they can be safely used in situations where line voltage is subjected to brownouts, surges, and other hazards.
- It has a long life expectancy. If properly maintained and built, neon signs can last for 10-12 years. The value of neon signage is obvious when you consider that it requires very little upkeep, and traditional light signs may fail within 6 months.
- Simple setup. It is easy to set up neon signs. Our business partners will assist you with your installation.
- Attract customers. Attract customers. Neon signs are a well-known advertising medium. Since the 1950s, many large companies have used them as a brand awareness medium. Consumers have been trained to notice neon signs. This consumer conditioning can be used to your advantage. We use neon signs to check for businesses that are open, as well as to spot promotional offers. Your neon sign will be visible to passersby from the moment it is installed.
Get more information about LED neon signs or schedule a consultation with Signworld partners in your region
Leave a Reply